1.Air Traffic Management shall be responsible for conducting aviation accident and incident investigations and compiling reports in accordance with ICAO Annex 13.
2.Responsible for assessment of air traffic control procedures.
3.Conduct Aeronautical information management investigation
4.Assessment of aviation meteorology standards and information
5.Analyze air traffic management procedures
6.Develop guidance materials required in the conduct of investigation as required by National and International Standards.
7.Act as Rwanda’s accredited representative in accident investigation outside the Country.
8.Identity safety deficiencies and unsafe conditions for aviation safe operations in relation to Air Traffic Management.
Air Traffic Controller’s license with Aerodrome, radar or Area – Airways Control ratings.
Controller Attended at least 2 accident investigation trainings with Certificates from ICAO recognized Institution.
Technical skills and knowledge required :
Understanding of legislation, regulations and other requirements of the State for which they are conducting the investigation;
- A knowledge of aircraft accident investigation techniques and had conducted investigation before;
- The ability to identify and analyze pertinent evidence in order to determine the causes and, if appropriate, make safety recommendations;
- Able to manage the relevant technical assistance and resources required to support the investigation;
- Must have excellent organizational and technical writing skills, and ability to effectively speak and write English;
- Knowledge of aviation accident investigation practices, procedures, and techniques.
To apply and for more information please click here