Urgent Opening. For Accountant
Place of Work: Downtown Ltd. Muhima Kigali
- Preparation of vouchers
- Issuing of receipt
- Prepare the reconciliation daily basis
- Collect fiscal bank slips from tenants
- Prepare demand notes
- Issuing electricity coupon and receipt
- Prepare Petty Cash Vouchers and Register.
- Reviews all payments and bank reconciliations.
- Oversee the preparation of journal entries and initial them before forwarding them to the financial controller for endorsement.
- input transactions,
- Support the Financial controller to adequately prepare for auditors and to provide timely and satisfactory responses to all auditors’ queries, comments, and recommendations,
- Exercise any other duty as assigned by the supervisor or anybody superior officer
- Recommend additional policies for more accountability,
- Provide daily, monthly cash and bank reconciliation reports in addition to Tax report (Balance sheet, Cash flow, and Income statements),
- Exercise any other duty as assigned by the immediate supervisor, the executive management and board of directors,
- Timely report to the office and whenever deemed important by the supervisor due to the critical nature of services the company offers to its customers,
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Accounting
Experience: Minimum Two years up to 5 years
Interested candidates should submit their application through email@example.com including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than June 20th, 2019.