- Reports to the Director of Finance unit
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. forecasting, budgeting to mention a few
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash
- flow management reporting for submission.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support Director of finance in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost
- sensitivity analysis and early
- warning of cost
A0 in Accounting, Finance, Management with specialization in Finance / Accounting or Professional Qualification
recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA,IPSAS,IFRS, etc)
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing
- Excellent interpersonnal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Creativity & Initiative
- Abilitiy to prioritize and plan effectively
- Team work;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
To apply and for more information please click here