Pharmalab Ltd is an exclusive distributor in Rwanda of a Germany Company Human Diagnostics GMBH and Manufacturer Company of Medical Devices consumables, including all types of blood tubes collections, stool and urine containers for the first time and then a large game of medical consumables.
In order to accomplish its mission, Pharmalab Ltd is looking for a qualified and committed individual to join its team in the following position:
I. SALES STAFF.
Location: Pharmalab Head Office s, Nyarugenge
- • Assess client’s needs and present suitable products.
- • Work with sales team to develop strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- • Responsible for keeping himself updated about the knowledge of the new products and services so that he/she can effectively sell it to the customers.
- • Maintain shelf organization & stocking.
- • Make sales, answer customers’ questions, channel customer complaints to proper avenues
- • Build effective business relationships with customers.
- • Responsible for informing the customer about the product or service and giving him a description of the uses or features of the product.
- • Delivery products to customers.
- • Required to look after the cleanliness of the store or work premises.
- • Receive the cash payments for all sales from the clients and keep copy of receipt;
- • Ensure that cash receipt and refund operations are well executed;
- • Keeps money in the drawer or safe.
- • Keep record of sales and submits them to the accountant at the end of the day.
Qualifications and other requirements
- • Secondary School certificate (A2) with background in accounting or related fields.
- • Highly skilled in providing prompt and friendly customer service.
- • Well versed in performing monetary transactions such as giving and receiving change.
- • Able to maintain clean, neat and correctly stocked check stand and safe and secure work area .
- • Knowledge of cash, checks, credit card and refunds.
- • Demonstrated ability to balance all transactions run through assigned register, including.
- • Proven record of processing exact and efficient sale and return transactions.
- • Able to maintain knowledge of current product location .
- • Dedicated and meticulous - high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- • Be fluent in English and/or French.
- • Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel.
2. STORE KEEPER.
Location: Pharmalab Head Offi ces, Nyarugenge
- • Products receiving and storing
- • Inspect incoming products against invoices or bills of lading
- • Determine stock items and stock levels
- • Prepare, packing and expedite orders
- • Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- • Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels
- • To comply with Good Storage Practices
- • Performs related duties as required
Qualifications an d other requirements
- • Secondary School certificate (A2) with background in chemistry, biology, mathematics
- • Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- • Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- • Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- • Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- • Skills to operate common office equipment
- • Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials
How to Apply
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be dropped at our Offices located in Nyarugenge District, KN 59 ST, plot no 24 in Kigali, at the attention of the Managing Director not later than 20/03/2020 at 5 pm.