Saint Paul International School (SPIS) is looking for part – time teachers for the Secondary Section.
• 2 part – time teachers of Physics and Mathematics
• 2 part – time teachers of Biology and Chemistry
• 1 part – time teacher of History and Geography
• 1 part – time teacher of English and Kiswahili
• 1 part – time teacher of French and Kinyarwanda
• 1 part – time teacher of Computer Science and IT
• 1 part – time teacher of Entrepreneurship and, General Studies and Communication Skills
• 1 part – time teacher of Economics
Having a minimum of a Bachelor degree in the Subjects with Education
Minimum of two years of experience in teaching
Having excellent communication skills
Being ICT literate
Qualified candidates should address their application to the Legal Representative of Saint Paul International School. A letter of application, detailed curriculum vitae, work certificates from previous employers, a copy of the degree (or its equivalence certificate), a copy of academic transcripts and a copy of ID card or Passport should be submitted at the School Secretary’s office located at Kimironko – Gasabo district in Kigali City not later than 13th February 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews to be held on 15th February 2018 at Saint Paul International School.
Done at Kigali, on 10th February 2018.
Father Innocent CONSOLATEUR
The Legal Representative of Saint Paul International School
Saint Paul International School